Monday, November 8, 2010

What a whirlwind!

Two weeks of designing, cutting, trimming, organizing, buying....wow!  These are the designs that I created and then had taught at All About Scrapbook's Christmas in November event.  I also did a canvas piece and glass bulbs decorated with alcohol inks.




Was it worth the time?  I hope so!  The till will tell at the end of the day, but as a stay at home mom, which I would not trade for the world, it is so nice to hear praise on your projects and talents.   I hate doing housework, like shoveling the walk in a snowstorm with a toddler in the house.  But I love to make things, or even dream about making things.  I love to learn and grow inspired.  So making something that will last and that people love really lifts my spirits.

1 comment:

  1. And you are so good at it too! I wouldn't trade you and your crafts for anything! You are so talented and have amazing ideas.

    ReplyDelete